$4.99 - $5.99
Hardware is specifically designed for, and only compatible with, Salsa frames using the Alternator 2.0 dropout system. - For use on 2017 and newer alternator 2.0 Adjustable plates only - Please reference hardware kit FS2351 for fixed position plates - Please reference hardware kit FS2350 for adjustable plates
Frame Plugs for Internal Cable Routing
Single Frame Plug for Dropper Routing
Alternator 1.0 Set Screws
Replacement hardware kit for Salsa Alternator Flat Mount dropouts. - For use only on frames designed for the Alternator Flat Mount standard
$6.00 - $20.00
Chainstay protectors to guard your Salsa frame from scratches and damage.
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
- Color coordination, all the cool kids are doing it - Replacement lock rings for Giant Swage and Tactal Grips - 2 rings per package
-Seatpost mounted Di2 Battery Holder for ISP/Vector/D-Fuse models
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
Alternator Hardware Set for 2011–12 Ti frames and all 2013+ aluminum frames.
Ensure your bike's rear wheel is secure with Salsa Alternator Hardware Set for 2013+ Ti and all steel frames.
- Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible only with Salsa Backcountry Grips
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
- Quick-release seatpost clamp w/rack mount
- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or you carry it without the EnergyPak
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover. - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or when you carry it without the EnergyPak.
-Seatpost clamp spacer kit for Advanced ISP models (2012-2014)
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail Advanced models (2015-2016)
Salsa's Split Pivot Dropout Tool might get you out of a jam, adding no weight to your equipment. This handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger - Lightweight aluminum bolt - For all Salsa Split Pivot suspension models - Integrated 22mm socket design interfaces axle nut to field-change the derailleur hanger - Operated via 6mm hex key found on most mini tools - Takes place of standard top cap - Eliminates the need to carry a 22mm wrench or socket in your pack - Lightweight, black anodized aluminum bolt included - 13g
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
- Replacement pins for tool shed chain tool. - Bag of 10
Seal kit for Marzocchi Rail damper found in the Marzocchi Z2 fork.
Covers front derailleur mount when running 1x
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
$16.00 - $20.00
Benno replacement derailleur hangers.
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and KMC 11-speed chains
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
Page 1 of 4 Next page